Friday, January 27, 2012

WIDESPREAD STUPIDITY...

So, explain to me this...  Is stupidity hereditary or what?  I mean what the hell is wrong with people today?  Where did we go wrong in our educational system that makes people not be able to think for themselves, or even to play out scenarios in their head?  Why the hell do people talk without even thinking about what they want to say?  Don't get me wrong, I have the occasional Freudian slip, and even the occasional asinine opinion, but at least I can back up my actions or what I said with meaningful reasoning instead of just spouting out some muddled sequence of words that sound like I just had a seizure while talking. 

Today's society has become so overwhelmed with stupidity that I truly believe that there needs to be an island for this genre of people to frolic around and be happy together on.  I mean shit, it isn't like they would even know what was going on.  The funny thing is that stupid people get worse when they are around other stupid people! This works out perfect for all of us who actually can function as adults in this world. 

Now don't take me so literal in the sense that you think I mean anybody who does something stupid should be banished to some foreign island somewhere (I would join them if this was the case), but rather just people who choose not to use even the smallest amount of common sense that God gave them.  I'm talking about people who form their opinions on the basis of what they heard from someone that read something in the Star Enquirer, or even people who decided to vote on a Presidential election just because "their" candidate was part black.  Now, go ahead, judge me if you want, but before you do, actually think about the following.  Afterwards, if you still believe that I am some dim-witted imprudent red-neck that hates the world because he has mommy issues then well, that's your right.  I wont argue that with you, but rather just tell you to kiss my ass and have a nice life!  I will always respect another person's opinion, and their right to form their own, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with it.

OK, let me preface this next part by saying that I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat, but rather a person who believes that this world is made of two types of people.  Neither includes the aforementioned two above, but rather people that 1) truly care about the well being of other human beings and respect them no matter what, and 2) only care about themselves and what benefits their way of life.  I got news for you liberals out there that think that I probably should have included about 5 to 10 more categories of people... It's that simple!  It doesn't matter what race, gender, creed, or religious category you fall under, this is true of every single living breathing human being that walks or who has ever walked this earth.

Now, lets take that information and apply to the Presidential election, or hell, any election that takes place in this world.  Let's just narrow the scope down to the US Presidential election to keep the flow of these thoughts easier to read.  There are once again: 1) people who care about other humans, and 2) people who only care about themselves or how they will benefit.  Obviously we know by now that the act of lobbying is never going to go away because its been around ever since the civilized world began.  However, I have a way to circumvent this inevitable exploit in hopes to one day stop the bleeding of humanity. 

It's simple... Every ballot needs to include only the following: 1) the first and last names of the candidates (no republican or democrat symbolism), 2) a box beside each name to place your vote, and finally 3) five multiple questions that are compiled from the major points of all the canidate's platforms.  Each vote is then carefully graded by no other than the tens of thousands of part time employees that you have hired to candidly tally these results (no computers - unemployment crisis minimized), and then totaled as a collective popular vote to see who wins.  The electoral college should be banned forever from even mentioning that it ever existed.  In order for a vote to pass or officially count, you should be required to have answered 3 out of the 5 questions correctly.  This automatically eliminates all votes based solely on appearance, political stance, and personal status.  This will require that all voters pay more attention to the platforms of all candidates, and to form opinions based on what's best for our nation instead of their own personal status.  It will also hold the American people more accountable for their election of a candidate in the instance that he/she becomes a bust.  STUPIDITY ELUDED!!!

Now that you have an little more of an idea about what form of stupidity I am talking about, lets move on to another form of stupidity that is less political and more conventional to our own daily lives.  You know the people, that if its true that on average we only use about 20% of our brain, they probably only use about 5%.  I'm talking about the people who are absolutely incapable of thinking on their own, and who form their opinions from the ideas of others like a parasite who has latched on and is now supported by its host.  These are the people who actually answer their own questions without evening knowing it, but instead stare at you with those empty glazed over eyes when you respond with "correct."  The sad part is that you can never tell whether or not they are just that intellectually deprived, or if they just are too lazy to do the actual work themselves. 

If you have stayed with me through all of this then more power too you, and thanks for following along.  Again, these are my random thoughts throughout my day that I am trying to get out in hopes to deter my aggression from turning violent due to my lack of temperament control.  There are many more that I could right about, but there isn't enough time in the day to do that.  Not to mention that a lot of them are worth the time that it would take to write out.  These thoughts are from the stockpiled repetitions that happen frequently in my life that I fill could be expressed better through words! 

Anyways, I will finish with the worse form of stupidity that there is out there.  That's the person who knows that they are capable of so much more, but would rather remain in the dullness of life because its just easier for them.  These type of people actually have the capability of being very successful in life, but choose the life of solemness because it allows them "to enjoy their life the way they want."  I am a firm believer in doing something that you truly love because that's what life is all about, but there is a difference between the people that truly live that everyday, and the people who use that as an excuse for not wanting to put forth the effort and risk it takes to do what they should.  These people seemed so out-going and happy, but its just a counterfeit impression of the lives that they truly want to live.  

Anyways, got to get for the night!  See ya tomorrow...   

No comments:

Post a Comment